5 Questions to Ask When Evaluating Your Cleaning Service
Confidence in your cleaning service is more important than ever. Here are 5 questions to ask yourself when you're evaluating if you have the right team in place.
1. What's Their Cleaning Methodology?
Is your cleaning provider coming in and following a different process every time hoping to hit the important areas in their time at your facility? A strong provider creates a specific cleaning program for your facility, ensuring staff has sufficient time to achieve a consistently excellent clean.
2. How Are They Representing You?
- Trained professionals with proper background checks
- Professional uniforms
- Post clean inspections
Watch this video of our team disinfecting during the Coronavirus Pandemic using Touch-Free Fog Disinfectant.
3. What Type of Products Do They Use?
4. How Are They Incorporating Technology?
Incorporating technology into the cleaning program gives providers the opportunity to provide customers the most state of the art cleans. Examples include:
- State of the art applications, providing real-time reporting and easy to read inspection emails
- Touch-free cleaning machine, allowing germs to be killed while not having to directly touch the surfaces
- Fog cleaning machines Increase dwell times to ensure disinfection